Latest Nets / France
Plyce, the location-based social network
Plyce is a social network that connects People and Places.
“It’s like Facebook, except it’s not Faces but Places”.
* See what your friends are doing, and where they are!
* Discover and share your favorite places,
* Publish messages, pictures and comments on the place Wall,
* Check friends you got in common on Facebook with people around your location,
* Get high in the weekly rank and unlock badges,
* Publish stories and write place History.
xFruits is a Web 2.0 service. You do not need any specific learning to deal with it.
It is a free online service offering to every user the possibility of:
- Enriching your home
- Enlarging your blog's functionalities
- Creating, generally, your information system from the RSS feed
XFruits makes possible the Mashup RSS creation in a very simple way thanks to the Composer.
You can assemble the bricks together so as to build your own feed-based service.
"xFruiter" service's users are referenced.
xFruits has been thought of as from its origin to be upgradeable and modular, and thus, to allow a developer's community to take part in the project. Our ambition is to create dozens of new bricks!
XFruits is already available in English, French and Spanish version, a Japanese version will be available soon.
This service is still in Beta, we count on the xFruiters's ideas and suggestions to help the service to advance.
One of the Home's component is intended for collecting your ideas. The most successful ideas will be integrated into xFruits.
XFruits is a service sponsored by the WM company, based in Ajaccio, which is specialized in the CMS on request.
What good is a video, if it's stuck on your camera, hard-drive, or mobile phone?
Dailymotion is about finding new ways to see, share and engage your world through the power of online video. You can find - or upload - videos about your interests and hobbies, eyewitness accounts of recent news and distant places, and everything else from the strange to the spectacular.
Use Dailymotion to:
* - Share your videos publicly, or privately with family and friends
* - Discover new videos through channels or tags
* - Get feedback on your clips and creative work
* - Spread your videos across the web by posting them to your blog, website, or social network profiles